Intellectual Mercenaries

I am not a hand for hire. To the highest bidder I will pimp my brain. Smiling costs extra.

To anyone who thinks intellectual property is an assortment of rulers, compasses and finely sharpened pencils, you need not apply for my services. For I am a thinker. Thinking is what I do, and what I do best. I do not work. People pay me to do their thinking for them, or in some cases the pretence of thinking. And when I have finished pretending to think, those thoughts can be yours, for a price.

I do not lurk in the shadows, dagger clenched between teeth as I scale your drainpipe, I do not guard your illegitimately gained possessions by shooting the occaional passer by. What I do, as an intellectual mercenary is far more sinister. If you have a 'problem' that needs solving then you know where I am, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment